GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your membership will be activated automatically either when your online payment has been made or when you finish your transaction at the reception counter. If you have any further question, please contact us on 1900 63 69 20 or email to: email@example.com and we will be more than happy to support.
2. All of these Terms and Conditions will become binding on you and us when your membership has been activated, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. By successfully registered, you allow us to send membership reminders, promotion programs to your submitted contact.
4. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
5. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
1. The Joining fee ( around 299.000 - 399,000 depends on CLUB) is applied to cover the initial administration costs associated with setting up a new membership and entitle the member to a gym induction session, bookable online. Joining Fee is collected only at the first month of your membership fees. These fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
2. You will have to repurchase the Joining Fee if only your membership package is not extended 7 days after it become due. If you would like to freeze your membership, a 50,000 NVD monthly charge is applied. Your membership can be on freeze for a maximum of 3 months after which your membership will automatically be un-frozen and will revert back to your monthly rate. Freeze does not applies to daily memberships and will start from your payment date. Freezing is not applied memberships which payment via Subcription or Direct Debit
3. An exten membership reminder will send to you via Email and SMS before your due day. Please provide us in detail your contact information. We are not responsible for any missed payment due to the wrong information provided.
4. Your personal information can be changed directly via our website or you may want to contact our receptionist for further support.
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months' notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
2. Promotions are valid at the gym highlighted only. The price given is the lowest price available and may apply to off peak or standard monthly memberships – please visit our fanpage (www.facebook.com/thenewgymvietnam) for more details.
1. You may want to terminate your membership at anytime.
2. Your membership fee are not refundable under any circumstances.
1. Your membership will be activated on the date you specified.
2. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
3. You cannot transfer this daily membership to anyone else nor transfer to another date.
1. Discount is available to verified STUDENT members only and is non-transferable. All student memberships are subject to The New Gym’s membership rules and terms and conditions. Available at open clubs only and exclusions may apply. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. The New Gym reserve the right to terminate this discount without notice.
2. Fixed term student memberships cannot be terminated in any case. Discount to fixed term student memberships is for single club access only and must be used at the gym selected when setting up this type of membership.
MEMBERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
The New Gym maintains and enforces Membership Rules to make sure that using our gyms is as safe and enjoyable an experience as we can make it for all of our Members. We're sorry for being direct, but we reserve the right to terminate your Membership immediately if you do not abide by these Membership Rules. We hope that you understand:
1. Not using your unique wristband to enter or exit The New Gym or engageing in any type of wistband fraud.
2. Keep your wristband secret and not share it with or allow it to be used by anyone else.
3. Attend an induction if you are a wheelchair user or are under 18 years old.
4. Not take photographs or videos on the premises or post remarks or imagery to the internet that could identify another Members without their acception.
5. Not return equipment back after using.
6. Not drop or throw weights down on the floor (including the freeweight erea).
7. Not leave your belongings in a locker when you are not on the premises (we regularly remove stuff left in lockers by clipping the padlock and donate it to charity).
8. Wear suitable clothing and footwear when exercising (denim, bare feet, flip-flops, boots or a bare torso are amongst the range of clothing choices that is unsuitable).
9. Use the gym facilities and equipment in a proper manner and not in a way that might cause harm to yourself or others (just ask a member of staff if you are unsure).
10. Engage in any activities that be potentially harmful to you or other.
11. Use Freelance Personal Trainer or Conduct any personal training business at The New Gym.
12. Not comply to our packing rules.
13. Not preserve the general hygine.
14. Using alcohol, cigarettes or any forbidden chemicals at The New Gym.
15. Engage in any type of crimanal behavior whilst at The New Gym.
16. Sleep at The New Gym, including Changing Room erea.
17. Eat on Gym Floor.
1. We are a company registered in Vietnam. Our company registration number is 0314491937 and Our registered office is at 546 Le Van Luong, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. Our registered VAT number is 0314491937.
2. If you have any questions or have any complaints, please contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 1900 63 6 20 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Members must be 18 or older. Members who are under 18, must participate under the supervise of their guardian.
2. You agree to comply with the Rules of Membership which are displayed prominently in the Club and relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided that we give you advance notice of the change.
3. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
4. There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the gym of which you are a member. We will do our best to let you know of such closures in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will use all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that such closures are outside of peak visiting hours and are kept to a minimum, in both duration and frequency. You will not be entitled to a refund of part of, or all of, your membership fees in such circumstances.
5. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
6. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials we use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
7. This agreement is governed by Vietnamese Law.
8. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Clubs Rules.
9. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your circumstances change.
1. Your wristband / Access Device (defined below) can only be used by you: Your wristband / Access Device is issued solely for your use, as your membership is personal to you and only covers your use of a gym. You are responsible for keeping your wristband / Access Device secure and confidential at all times. The wristband / Access Device remains our property at all times (unless agreed otherwise and evidenced in writing).
2. Use of wristband is monitored: In the interests of the safety and security of all our members, use of wristband and access is monitored and individuals using wristband / Access Devices may be asked to provide proof of identification
3. For security reasons and in particular in order to prevent access of unauthorized persons to The New Gym, access to The New Gym may be controlled by using a biometric system of verification, using a wrist band which includes an alphanumeric code created from biometric data of the Member. The New Gym neither collects nor keeps the biometric data. The alphanumeric code is encrypted only on the wrist band and is protected from unauthorized access by third parties by cryptographic mechanisms.
4. What we will do if we think your wristband / Access Device has been misused: Should we believe that your wristband / Access Device has been used by another individual or individuals we may (in our discretion) decide to conduct an investigation. If we do so we will: (a) inform you, via email, that we believe your wristband / Access Device has been used by another individual or individuals and ask you to provide us with reasonable assistance to investigate the matter; and (b) following our investigation we will contact you, via email, to inform you of our findings and our proposed course of action, which may include one or more of the steps set out in paragraph below.
5. Our Right to make additional charges and/or cancel your membership: If you unreasonably refuse to cooperate with our investigation, or following our investigation we have reasonable grounds to believe that your wristband was used, with or without your knowledge and/or consent, by another individual or individuals, depending on the particular circumstances of each case, we reserve the right to take one or both of the following steps, which are in addition to any other legal rights that we may have : (a) to apply a penalty charge to your membership fees (and increase your credit payment(s) accordingly). The penalty charge will be calculated as being equal to the daily membership charge (that applied at the time of use) for each occasion on which your wristband was used by that individual/those individuals; and/or (b) in the event of serious misuse of your wristband, for example, your wristband has been used on repeated occasions and/or by more than one individual, to notify you, via email, that we are cancelling your membership with immediate effect, and no refunds will be given.
6. Your responsibility for another’s conduct: If we have reasonable grounds for believing that you knowingly provided your wristband / Access Device to another individual or individuals, or allowed unauthorized entry following your entry to the gym (Known as tailgating) in addition to our rights referred to in paragraph 4 above, we may hold you responsible for the conduct of the individual(s) while on our gym premises, and liable for any loss we suffer as a consequence of that conduct.
1. When you sign up for the Subscription Plan, you agree to monthly recurring billing by The New Gym without re-submitting any further payment information. The New Gym will be not be responsible to solve any case which is intentional announce with the code cheating or fake transaction. In case The New Gym detects that you violate the law when using someone else's card to pay, you are responsible for reimbursing The New Gym for the relevant value in accordance with the law.
2. As long as you’re a Member with a Subscription Plan, you’ll provide us with valid debit or credit card information and authorize us to deduct your charges against that card. You’ll replace the information for any card that expires with information for a valid one. If your card is automatically replaced with a new card by a payment processor, you acknowledge and agree that we’re authorized to deduct any charges on your account against the new card. Anyone using a card represents and warrants that they are authorized to use that card and that any and all charges may be billed to that card and won’t be rejected. You need to sign up to TNG Pay for at least 2 month, please make sure your card has sufficient funds.
3. Payment are due for any month on the same base on the date that you started our Subscription Plan (the “Pay Date”).
4. If we are unable to process your card order, we will try to contact you via email and SMS and attempt to re-process your card order for the 2nd time 2 days later. If we continue to be unable to process your card order, we will attempt to contact you via email and SMS and attempt to re-process your card order for the 3rd time 4 days later. In case, after the 3rd payment is still unsuccessful, we will send email and sms to you to suspend your account and pay the participation fee again.
1. You can cancel the subscription Plan at any time and continue using it at The New Gym Club where you signed up until the expiration date.
2. The Cancelation or switch to another branch must proceed at least 7 days before the Pay Date or your Subscription Plan will continue its payment cycle.
3. To cancel the subscription plan or switch to another branch, please fill out the Cancelation Form in detail at your Club counter for further process. We will not accept any cancelation request via phone, message, and so on.
1. Freeze is not applied for Subscription Plan. In case of force majeure such as epidemics, natural disaster, conversion or suspension of branch operations, members will not be required to pay in the next payment period until reopened.