At The New Gym, we are committed to our mission of helping people-team members and members alike-to become the best version of themselves. We've changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the mission of The New Gym with more people.
The Role and Key Duties:
- - Responsible for planning, budgeting, organizing and safety of all operational and program functions of The New Gym.
- - Responsible for ensuring that all relevant policies written in the Employee Handbook and Employee Safety Handbook are followed strictly in each club.
- - Ensure that the overall product within The New Gym’s premises is maintained within original standard.
- - Coordinate with other departments to deal with daily operating issues.
- - To oversee the launch of a brand new club.
- - Responsible in ensuring that all H&S and HR policy and procedures as set out by HR are adhered to and actioned.
- - Conduct weekly club safety checks and record all defects that you are not able to rectify, in the maintenance file and call out the relevant departments.
- - Submit any original ideas you may have no matter how bizarre to promote fun and aid retention at The New Gym.
- - To undertake any other reasonable duties/ projects/ meetings, which may be required from time to time.
- - BA/BS in Economics, Finance or related field required.
- - 1-2 years’ experience with operational process, maintaining brand standards and creative development process.
- - Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- - Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- - Strong communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- - Good in Vietnamese and English language is a must, both in written and verbal.
- - Experience in fitness industry preferred.
- - Attractive salary & incentive system.
- - 13th month salary/ Annual performance bonus.
- - Full Insurances according to Vietnam law.
- - Team buildings.
- - Creative environment with young, enthusiastic colleagues.